Sunday, December 9, 2012

This Week--December 10-14

This week will be strictly devoted to Science class.  Please bring your science notebook for every class this week.  We are now deep into our unit studying soil and we should finish before the holiday break.  I will pass back all the work form Humanities, including the exams.

The week before break I hope to start a new unit in Humanities and we may work a little on History Fair.

Please finish your boards as we will have short presentations this week and get ready for the Science Fair on Thursday!

Mr. Parsons

3 comments:

  1. Mr.Parsons I only have the information for 1 thing. And that is the conclusion. Can I get all the papers I need to finish my board tomorrow and give you the board completed on Tuesday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete