Saturday, December 8, 2012

My Summer Travels...

This post is probably a little late, but we often talk about geography in class and about my second love behind teaching, baseball. I was fortunate this summer that I was only taking once class and was able to sneak in some traveling between my summer school schedule.  Chicago is also great as we have two Major League Baseball teams and Milwaukee is also only a 90 mile drive.  I had a goal to visit 10 different cities and see 10 different baseball stadiums.  I enjoyed traveling throughout the country.  Here are pictures from 10 different stadiums.  We enjoy playing review baseball in class prior to exams.  Now you know why!

Wrigley Field--Chicago, IL Opening Day

Miller Park--Milwaukee, WI


Comerica Park--Detroit, MI


PNC Park--Pittsburgh, PA


Great American Ballpark--Cincinnati, OH
(I caught a homerun ball here!)


US Cellular Field--Chicago, IL


Target Field--Minneapolis, MN


Petco Park--San Diego, CA


Angels Stadium--Anaheim, CA


AT&T Park--San Francisco, CA


No comments:

Post a Comment