Wednesday, February 6, 2013

History Fair--Due Monday February 11th

History Fair
You received a packet today that is filled with graphic organizers, outlines, and other tools to help with your project.  For the weekend, you need to continue to work on your project and complete the Analyzing A Document sheet on 1 source that you used.

You also need to completely fill out the green sheet that goes over your topic choice and gives you information on how to write about it being a TURNING POINT.

The purple sheet is for you to read with your parents or guardians so you can work together and keep yourself organized.

There is a section on a Thesis statement in the new packet that you can work on as well.


DUE MONDAY FEBRUARY 11th


  • Outline notes, Chapter 5, Section 1, pages 155-163 (if not finished from class)
  • 1 source due for History Fair (fill out on Analyzing a Document sheet in packet)
  • Green topic sheet (this will help with your thesis)
I really hope that you can work hard this quarter and make these projects amazing.  I sense the excitement learning about Chicago and I appreciate the work you put in.  Please, please come ask questions or ask for help after school on this project if you need it.  Many of these topics I have studied myself and would love to share information that I have.  Do not forget to use the public library as a tool to help you!!

1 comment:

  1. Mr.parsons I left my book and packet in307 so I couldn't do the packet or outline but I did the green sheet

    ReplyDelete